Saturday, September 15, 2012

Suedehead

So we are coming up upon the finale of my current experience.  Here are some of the things I have learned:

  •  When you work hard on your chest, your nipples retreat to your arm pits. Good for boys, bad for girls (Just guessing)
  • When you pound your larger muscle groups, people tend to talk to you slower.
  • I totally understand the whole body building culture now - it's like crack cocaine without the pipe or the needle.  In more unscrupulous circles - not so much.
  •  I have increased my physical mass without starving.
  • You have to eat like a beast to get the most out of you workout (your mileage may vary)

Pictures will follow. I promise.  This is not the end of it but just the beginning. I am now sub 20% fat and more than  85% solid mass consisting of  "f*ck you up"..  Ask my wife, I would imagine it is like sleeping next to a slab of lead.

  •  Max chest 275lbs
  • Max curls 60 lbs

It was a long way from here to there....


No comments:

Post a Comment