Saturday, February 5, 2011

Carpet Crawlers

215.4lbs. So it would appear I made it. The number again fluctuated lower but I took the highest reading and there it is: 215.4lbs. It feels nice to reach a goal. 4 weeks and almost 17lbs gone. Next month? I am looking at being sub 200lbs. That should be fun, already I am running out of pants that are small enough not to be held up by a belt. What man wants to wear a belt when they don't have to?

So today is going to be a short post. I am supposed to be binging at this point and after cooking a huge breakfast for everyone else, I still have not eaten. That's sort of weird don't you think? I am just not hungry and being compelled every other day to eat like a madman, it just makes me feel rebellious not to eat. But I do plan to eat today, I most certainly do.

I have always loved the song below. I always felt it illustrated the mathematical concept of crawling halfway towards a goal. If you were able to only get halfway to the end with every move, you would never get there; it's an impossibility. Thankfully, we do not have to suffer this indignity, we can reach our goals. As the song goes, "You have to get in to get out." I got in and in the end I will reach the door. Fun things ahead.


"Mild mannered Supermen are held in kryptonite, and the wise and foolish virgins giggle with their bodies glowing bright"

No comments:

Post a Comment