Friday, January 28, 2011

Egypt

219.2lbs. I am sub 220, yay for me. I am also sick, boo immunity system. So this will be a bit short. I am feeling a better as the day goes on. I think it is that 48 hour cold that has been going around here. My coherent thinking isn't exactly the best right now. So I guess if the pattern remains the way it is, I should be in the 218's as I hoped. My head is swimming with odd thoughts.

The whole unrest in Egypt has me wondering what is going to happen next. It has me freaked out a little bit. The foreign press was reporting weeks ago, after Tunisia, that this would occur and there might be a domino effect in play that could destabilize the Middle East even more than it already is. Already Yemen is experiencing unrest as well. An extrapolation of current events into future events is frightening. Ugh.

All that being said, with my head feeling like a basketball and my waistline looking less like one, I am going to pick up my girls from school and hurry to snuggle in bed with my sweetheart and try not to think of Egypt.

Egypt




No comments:

Post a Comment